My next community coffee-chat will be 12:00pm to 1:00pm on Friday Sept 15 at Gonzales Coffee, in Fairfield Plaza, 1548 Fairfield Rd.
Feel free to drop by, and share what you’d like City Council to do in the coming months and years. :-)
Previous coffee chats:
- lunch at Tacofino, 760 Pandora, August 3, over the noon hour.
- after-work tea at Murchie’s Fine Tea & Coffee at Hillside Mall, May 12, 4:30pm to 6:00pm.
- afternoon munchies at Bear and Joey Cafe, 1025 Cook St, at Meares (in Fairfield, and also within half a block of Harris Green, Rockland and Fernwood!) on Tuesday Feb 14, 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
- morning coffee at Spiral Cafe, in fabulous Vic West at 418 Craigflower Rd. Friday Jan 6, 8:00am to 9:00am.
- mid-morning coffee at Selkirk Cafe in Burnside Gorge neighbourhood, 2960 Jutland Rd., Tuesday Dec 20, 2022, at 10:00am to 11:00am.
- lunch Monday December 5 at 12:30pm-1:30pm, at Gigi’s Cafe, 1002 Hillside at Quadra.
- an afternoon coffee/tea break downtown at Habit Coffee, 552 Pandora, Nov 18 at 3:00pm-4:00pm.
- James Bay, at James Bay Coffee and Books, 153 Menzies St, Nov 8, 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- before work at 8:00am on Nov.1, 2022 at Little June in Fernwood.
I’m getting to all Victoria neighbourhoods; please feel free to send your favourite spots to my City Hall email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m also thinking about hosting a virtual one. Stay tuned for that.
I announce my chats on Bluesky davethompsonvic.bsky.