My next community coffee-chat will be this Tuesday Feb 14, 2:30pm to 3:30pm, at Bear and Joey Cafe, 1025 Cook St, at Meares. (In Fairfield, and also within half a block of Harris Green, Rockland and Fernwood!)
Feel free to drop by, and share what you’d like City Council to do in the coming months and years. :-)
Previous coffee chats:
- Spiral Cafe, in fabulous Vic West at 418 Craigflower Rd. Friday Jan 6, 8:00am to 9:00am.
- Selkirk Cafe in Burnside Gorge neighborhood, 2960 Jutland Rd., Tuesday Dec 20, 10:00am to 11:00am.
- lunch Monday December 5 at 12:30pm-1:30pm, at Gigi’s Cafe, 1002 Hillside at Quadra.
- an afternoon coffee/tea break downtown at Habit Coffee, 552 Pandora, Nov 18 at 3:00pm-4:00pm.
- James Bay, at James Bay Coffee and Books, 153 Menzies St, Nov 8, 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- Nov. 1 before work at Little June in Fernwood (see below).
I’ll try to get to all Victoria neighborhoods, so please send me any location recommendations.
I’m also thinking about hosting a virtual one. Stay tuned for that…
Hey Victoria residents,
Want to discuss your ideas for what Victoria City Council should / shouldn’t be doing over the next four years?
I’ll be at Little June tomorrow, Tuesday Nov 1, from 8:00am to 9:00am. On the corner of Gladstone Ave at Fernwood. Drop by and give me a piece of your mind!
By the way, I’m thinking about doing this in a few places around town – Gigi’s Cafe, Spiral Cafe, Habit, Hey Happy, Koffi …
Also maybe at different times of the day, so I can connect with a wider variety of people. Email me your suggestions 🙂 email@example.com.